- Your Cart is Empty.

Feedback

Hi Y’all! I have so many ideas about what to include on this website. I would love your feedback! What are you interested in?
  • Memory cards with figures on them?
  • More printable games?
  • Image Gallery where you can upload photos from your new timeline?
  • Coloring Books for purchase?
  • Something else?
Leave me a comment and let me know your thoughts!

Comments (7)

Mandy

I am so grateful for your AMAZING work and willingness to share with the public! I was feeling overwhelmed by the more detailed pictures for MOH from other organizations and when I stumbled on your renditions, I knew my son would love them the best! Thank you a million times over!!!
    P.S. The timeline pages are also a huge gift as I am not very savvy in making things and I think these will work out great!

Liz

Thank you so much for this resource!! Makes things so much easier.

Kiley

I just came across your website on Pinterest. We are switching from using My Father’s World (exclusively) to Mystery of History and I was browsing for ideas. I LOVE the stuff you’ve done! Thank you SO much!

Guetty

I can only say I really love the work you have done. Thanks a lot!!!

Kim

I wanted to thank you for the “Memory Game” for Volume 2 that you created and pass on a couple ideas for others using it.
    I added a 3rd card for each event with a summary of the event, such as “A document limiting the powers of the king, and giving rights to the barons and free people in England” for the Magna Carta. Then, the kids pick any 2 cards that match and when a third match is drawn they can steal the pair from the other player. Also, we split the cards into 2 groups as we found that all 15 events + dates + sentences at the same time was too much.
    Also, I created a “timeline game” similar to the one available on Amazon using your timeline cards. How it’s played is that the cards have pictures on both sides, with the date written only on the back. The kids have to figure out where the event fits in the timeline without looking at the date, then they flip the card over to check. If they get it right, they get to play the card – otherwise they have to keep the card in their hand until next round. We’re starting with just the 15 events, then keep going.
    I’d be happy to send you pictures & the sentences I wrote if you’d like to distribute the idea here.

Jill Tolleson

That is so cool! Thanks a bunch for sharing!

Jeanne

Oh my goodness! I love your site so much! Thank you so much for your hard work. I can’t wait to use the coloring pages this coming year for my three kiddos!